Nokia N8 remained the best multimedia Symbian^3 smartphone from 2010 to 2016. Still my Nokia N8 works great. I acknowledge the multimedia features such as 720p videos recording & playback, 12MP camera with Xenon flash, FM Transmitter (Play Via Radio). Expandable storage via MicroSD card. And an elegant look & feel of the device. Xenon Flash & Play via Radio feature won’t be available in any latest smartphone, that’s a very sad part.
But since our needs change with the passage of time. We have to adapt new & latest technology that is fast and supports 4G.
Why Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Can Be Alternative To Your Nokia N8 in 2016?
Here are the reasons:
1. Best Multimedia Phone To Date Is Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. (Read Detailed Review of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)
2. Themes Are Part of Default TouchWiz Now.
3. Rear Camera Is Damn Too Good (12 MP with Dual Pixels Technology). (Record & Plays 4K Video), Front Cam is 5 Mega Pixels.
4. Expandable Storage With MicroSD Card Upto 200 GB.
5. Internal Storage Is 32GB.
6. RAM Is 4GB DDR4.
7. Dedicated Graphics Memory is 512 MB (shared from DDR4 RAM). Too Good for HD Games.
8. Android’s Latest Version 6.0.1 Marshmallow – (N8 Fan Club).
9. Water & Dust Resistant. (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Waterproof Test Video)
10. HDMI Support Via MHL Cable.
11. Curved Edges – Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection Front & Back.
12. Super AMOLED Display Having 534 PPI Pixels Density.
13. Wireless Charging & NFC
14. Dual SIM Support with 4G LTE.
15. 3600 mAh huge battery.
16. USB OTG Support (Can Connect As Many USB Devices as you want – USB OTG Devices Test Galaxy S7 Edge)
17. Multi-Tasking is awesome.
18. Active Display Even The Phone Is Locked
19. Support for Smart Watches
Many of us will still keep our beloved Nokia N8 with us (including me). Which Smartphone will you consider to replace your Nokia N8 as primary device in 2016?