|Fix certificate and component built in errors|
Now we have three methods to hack Nokia Belle FP2 Smart Phones (808, 701, 700 & 603):
1. SafeManager Quick Hack – Removes Certificate Errors
2. SafeManager Slow Hack – Removes Certificate errors + Component is Built in Errors
3. Flashing Methods to hack Belle FP2.
1. SafeManager Quick Hack
2. SafeManager Slow Hack (Also resolves Component is Built in Error)
- Download N8FanClub.com_SafeManager Belle FP2 Hack.zip and extract to E:/Mass Storage
- Install the N8FanClub.com_Safemgr_s60v3_3.80_signed-FREE.sisx to E:/Mass Memory other than the Phone memory. (The App is in Chinese Language, later we will replace some files to convert it into English language)
English Conversion of SafeManager App
- Connect your phone in mass storage mode to PC.
- Copy Private & Resource folders from following path to E:/Mass Storage and replace the folders if prompted.
- English_Translation_SafeMGR > E > Private
- English_Translation_SafeMGR > E > Resource
- Open Safe Manager and click > Other > Select FileMgr
A bit tough and time consuming process starts here:
- Access the follow folder and start copying the all files to C:/ in respective folders
- Folder: “Copy ROM Patcher Files to C with SafeManager’s FileManager”
- After copying all the files you’ll be able to see ROM Patcher icon in the MENU Grid.
- Now the Patches folder to E:/Patches and you’ll be able to apply InstallServer and OPEN4ALL patches. Now you’ll be able to install all unsigned apps / mods / games without certificate errors.
3. Flashing Method to Hack
We have a fix for this issue, you’ll have to modify the ROFS2 firmware file and inject modified installserver.exe in that ROFS2 with the help of Nokia Cooker PC Application and you must Calibrate the CORE of the firmware. You must have a Windows based PC in order to follow this video tutorial.
- You must be using Windows Operating System on your PC.
- Download the official Belle firmware with NaviFirmEx (The ex version doesn’t require to have .net framework installed on your PC, since its written in C++) according to your device.
- Download Nokia Cooker 2.9 from here and RUN it on your PC.
- Drag and drop the ROFS2 firmware file (the file ends with .ROFS2.fpsx extension) in Nokia cooker application as shown in the video, wait until Nokia Cooker has processed it completely.
- Now expand SYS folder and then right click on BIN folder, afterwards click on Explore as shown below, it will open up the BIN folder.
- Download Installserver.exe from here extract installserver.exe from the downloaded archive and paste it in the ROFS2/SYS/BIN folder, that you had opened in previous step.
- Now return towards Nokia Cooker and click on Save the firmware and wait for a while until Nokia Cooker re-builds the modified ROFS2 file (the file ends with .ROFS2.fpsx extension) for you.
- Now you’ll need to calibrate the CORE firmware file (the file ends with .core.fpsx extension) with NokiaCooker. Open the NokiaCooker PC App, open .CORE.fpsx firmware file with NokiaCooker & from the top select Unlock Core, then change all the 3 values from 2B to 2C and save it. (Thanks Joy for the tip 🙂 )
- Now replace these calibrated .CORE.FPSX and modified .ROFS2.FPSX firmware files with default ones.
- Flash the modified firmware on your device with Phoenix. (Nokia Cooker will automatically generate the backup ROFS2 file for you in the same folder, in case you need it later, you can save it from there or you may delete it, like we did in the video.)
- Now you can surely Apply Custom Theme Effects on your Nokia Belle FP2 device.