Hard resetting your Nokia Belle smartphone with *#7370# or three button combination usually solves many issues, but it may also remove or damage some important system files. For instance most of the people lose Photo and Video Editors app after performing hard reset. In this case you can either re-install the firmware with Nokia Suite (We had explained it earlier, how to do that). Else you can jailbreak / hack your Nokia Belle smartphone and manually install the Photo & Video Editors app on your smartphone. Note: This method works on Belle Refresh / FP1 and Belle FP2 smartphones.
- Hack / Jailbreak your Nokia Belle smartphone according to the OS version (Check the OS version by dialling *#0000#)
- Install the files in the following sequence
- a. N8FanClub.com_Photo_and_Video_Editors_Full_Belle_FP2_unsigned.sis (Alt Links: 1, 2, 3)
- b. N8FanClub.com_Photo_Video_Editor_Icons_Belle_FP2_unsigned.zip (Alt Links: 1, 2, 3)
- Restart your Nokia Belle smartphone and you’ll have the Photo and Video editors back on your phone!!
- Note: Installing file B will also enable the following missing shortcuts on your Nokia Belle smartphone’s Menu.
- Connection Manager
- Call Mailbox
- Voice Commands
- Speed Dial
- Accessory Setup