Update: New Home Screen Widgets for Belle FP2 are now available
Gallery and Camera software update is now available in the software update app of Nokia Belle FP2 smartphones (Nokia 808, 700, 701 & 603). This Gallery & Camera software update offers improved Gallery and benefit from multiple image sharing feature. This update also includes usability and quality improvements for both Gallery and Camera. The software update is around 2MB in size. If the update is not yet available in your region, N8 Fan Club has attached the manual signed installation files at the end of this post. Earlier we had posted 10 manual software updates pack for Nokia Belle FP2 smartphones.
Gallery update will allow you to mark and send multiple gallery items including images & videos via Message / Bluetooth / Email / WhatsApp and on Social Services like YouTube (only for video sharing), Flickr, Facebook & Twitter. There is a limitation to share 10 images at a time, on social services. While you can mark and send unlimited gallery items in one go, via Bluetooth / Message / WhatsApp.
- Multi-select photos and share them to Facebook, Flickr or Twitter. (Max 10 Photos at a time)
- Multi-select photos and Message / Email / WhatsApp / Bluetooth them to specific recipients.
- Long press a photo from the main gallery thumbnail view, to send, share or delete it.
- In the Camera application, access the general Preferences from the info pane in any shooting mode (e.g. Auto or Scenes).
- See at a glance, again in Camera, but in ‘Creative’ mode, a summary of the main changes made for each of the creative presets, along with a (more) handily placed ‘reset’ button.
- While shooting video, you can now switch ON & OFF the LED video light (During the video recording)
We are still unable to access the front camera app on Belle FP2 smartphones even after this update. (You can give a try to Front Camera 3rd Party App). Thanks to Nokia for bringing these most wanted updates for Nokia Belle FP2 smartphones & we hope Nokia will continue to improve the Symbian experience besides they had abandoned Symbian as Nokia 808 PureView is the last Symbian Flagship.