RadioSymba is an Internet-radio player for Nokia Symbian smartphones with Touch UI written using Qt framework. It has a built-in catalog containing over 3000 radio stations sorted by genres and styles.
Additional features are:
– Ability to pause the playback and to record audio streams to files.
– RadioSymba is compatible with S60v5 and later devices.
– Initial Beta release.
Hardware & Software Requirements:
– Nokia Symbian/S60 5th Edition and later devices
– At least 64 kbps Internet connection (256 kbps recommended)
– Nearly 13 MiB on your system drive (C:\), if you don’t have the latest Qt SDK on your phone
RadioSymba installer uses Nokia Smart Installer to assure all dependencies are installed on a target phone. Therefore your smartphone must meet some requirements in order to able to install RadioSymba:
– Internet connection is required during installation process;
– If your phone does not have or does have outdated Qt libraries, then approximately 13 MiB will be downloaded from the Internet. In that case, also, additional 13 MiB of free space will be needed for install, if you don’t have no Qt installed at all.
If E:\ drive exists then recorded files will be put in E:\RadioSymba\, otherwise they will be put in C:\RadioSymba\. Make sure you have enough free memory to store these recordings. Additionally, C:\RadioSymba\ directory will contain files with settings for a program.