Delight Belle Refresh v111.040.1511 Custom firmware for Nokia N8 has just arrived. Earlier we had tried XEON Belle Refresh CFW on our Nokia N8 upon user recommendations and it is still awesome. Only limitation in Xeon CFW was unavailability of multiple languages. For the sake of change you guys can try out Delight Belle Refresh custom firmware on Nokia N8 which has latest updated widgets and supports multiple languages.
You have the flexibility to download your desired language set (ROFS2) before flashing and replace it with the one present inside the default CFW package. Detailed change-logs are available below. Before you start following this tutorial, we recommend you to have a look at Cfficial Nokia Belle Refresh Change-logs.
Credits: huellif, freaxs_r_us & nicesoni_ash.
- the greek capital letter “Δ” (delta) was missing in the font
- renaming profile was fixed
- gallery exclude /effects folder mod
- fixed spanish & latin american spanish & finnish widget list
- 5 pages symbols mod translated to ALL languages
- translate commlauncher in widget list
- fix translation of Email small / 1 line in all languages
- fixed chinese and taiwan chinese and ready for FIRST release
- gallery doesn’t show broken img’s anymore
- show hidden apps done
- Delight Menu now changeable through resolver
- Tethering for USA enabled
- 22 Equalizer sets added by viral
- easy “updater” app by huellif
- x-plore default language set to english
- fixed effects issues
- Gallery widget skin now runs from C:\ (it’s included into resolver Skin Switcher)
- erased pre-set feeds
- added Delight Blog posts feed & Delight Blog comments feed
- some other small fixes
How to Flash Delight Belle Refresh 111.040.1511 on Nokia N8
YOU CAN ALSO TAKE HELP FROM OUR VIDEO TUTORIAL GUIDE OVER HERE
2. Download and extract the files in RM-596 folder.
(If RM-596 folder doesn’t exist, you need to create RM-596 folder yourself and paste the firmware files inside it)
|Click to enlarge|
9. Now Click either on Refurbish or Software Reset button (For Windows 8 users only Software Reset button will function) (Refurbish button will just update the firmware and your installed apps on E: will come back gradually, while software reset won’t bring back the apps, you had to re-install all the apps on E:).
Note: The flashing process would start and might ask you to disconnect USB cable and connect it again and slightly push the power button on N8 to initiate flashing Nokia Belle Refresh Custom Firmware. Flashing would hardly take 3 – 5 minutes on an average PC. Enjoy the Nokia Belle Refresh CFW on your Nokia N8 with all new widgets. (The flashing process is similar for every Nokia Belle Device, however you cannot use firmware of one device on any other device)
After flashing process, turn on your Nokia N8 set the region / date / time and allow the device to work on phases, it will take couple of mintues and will reboot automatically for once. Now you can start using your device with new custom firmware.
Languages in this Firmware:
1. Just get the download from first post by huellif
2. get the translated files from me in your language
3. exchange the rofs2 you got from me with the one in the full cfw set
- Translation features:
- ALL needed standard files in your language (if provided by Nokia)
- ALL needed modded files that need translating to work
- IF TTS (text to speech) is available in your language, then it is included
- ALL translations have english as base files
- all writing and keyboard files
- all dialer files
- added ecom-3-0.spi which can handle ALL languages
- translated all new widgets and corrected old ones (I corrected over 500 strings)
- text clock widgets in your language; translations by wirer
for now only 02, 03, 04, 17, 18, 25, 26, 27, 42, 54, 68, 76, 79 … maybe more later
- Known “Issues”:
- Third party Applications, for example: ROM patcher+, are not translated
- in more than 1 language packages there will be only english text clock
- metadatamod equalizer mod in english
- rarely used languages, such as galician, basque, canadian french, chinglish & taiwan english are not made
Standard sets: (english +1 language)
• 02 french
• 03 german
• 04 spanish
• 05 italian
• 06 swedish
• 07 danish
• 08 norwegian
• 09 finnish
• 10 american english
• 13 portugese
• 14 turkish
• 15 icelandic
• 16 russian
• 17 hungarian
• 18 dutch
• 25 czech
• 26 slowak
• 27 polish
• 28 slowenian
• 29 taiwan chinese
• 45 croation
• 49 estonian
• 50 farsi / persian
• 54 greek
• 57 hebrew
• 63 kazakh
• 67 latvian
• 68 lithuanian
• 76 brazilian portugese
• 78 romanian
• 79 serbian
• 83 latin american spanish
• 93 ukrainian
• 94 urdu
• 96 vietnamese
• 326 malay
• 327 indonesian
Dual Sets: (english +2 languages)
• 37 arabic & 02 french
• 37 arabic & 05 italian
• 03 german & 54 greek
• 03 german & 27 polish
• 03 german & 16 russian
• 03 german & 14 turkish
• 57 hebrew & 16 russian
• 83 latin american spanish & 04 spanish
• 04 spanish & 44 catalan
Q: I want to return back to Official Nokia Belle Refresh v111.040.1511, what to do?
A: Just download Official Nokia Belle Refresh Firmware v111.040.1511 from NaviFirm and flash it in the same way with Phoenix.
Q: My Nokia N8 went dead after following this guide, what to do?
A: First of all, don’t worry, try to Flash your Nokia N8 in DEAD USB Mode. It will be fine.
A: NO! Your data would remain preserved in E:/ MASS MEMORY, however backup of your important data is always recommended.
You might also like:
- Xeon Belle Refresh for Nokia N8
- Mohican Custom Firmware for Nokia 808
- Screen Shots of Symbian Belle
- Videos of Symbian Belle
- How to Flash Official Symbian Belle on Nokia C7?
- How to Flash Official Symbian Belle on Nokia E7?
- How to Flash Official Symbian Belle on Nokia E6?
Download Instructions - Video Guide