Warning: This is supposed to work on Symbian Belle / Belle Refresh, BELLE FP1 and Belle FP2. Use it at your own Risk.For Symbian Belle / Belle Refresh and Belle FP1
There are two folders in archive:
– First with all features
– Second contains all features, but with enabled scroll bar.
Unpack the archive in following order, and Reboot the phone.
- Extract in C:/sys/hash/Menurenderer.dll
- Extract in F:/sys/bin/Menurenderer.dll
If anything goes wrong, just pull out your microSD card and restart your device to revert the changes you had made.
Updated v1.7!!! The changes list:
1) More icons in portrait and landscape. 4×5 and 7×3.
2) Allow rename applications in menu. (You have to delete the C:/sys/bin/menurenderer.dll, if you had used this mod earlier.)
3) Fixed icons alignment
4) Fixed text alignment.
5) Enabled function, to allow create folders in folders
6) Disabled scroll bar.
|In landscape you will see the 7×3 grid|
For Belle FP2
Extract the zip archive and you’ll see these two folders
- Extended Menu Grid FP2 (4×5)
- Extended Menu Grid FP2 (3×5)
Choose anyone of the grid style folder and from that folder copy SYS folder in root C:/ and restart your device.
How to remove Extended Menu Grid Mod?
If you would like to remove this extended menu grid, just navigate to c:/sys/bin with X-plore after applying open4all patch and rename “menurenderer.dll” to something else and then delete it.