Today we came across something interesting, we loved the connection popup that notifies which connection either 3G or WLAN has initiated the internet connection right on your homescreen. This connection popup was available on firmware PR 1.0 and 1.1, later Nokia decided to remove it from Symbian Anna PR 2.0 and Symbian Belle PR 3.0. So N8 Fan Club would explain you guys how to restore it back. (Credit goes to: ExtraX7)
- First you need to hack your device using Norton Hack to enable access to restricted folders.
- Run Rom Patcher and enable OPEN4ALL patch
- Open X-plore and move mpmserver.exe to C:/Sys/Bin
- Restart your smart phone.
- Try to connect with internet and you’ll notice that the Internet Connection Popup is back!!