● Simply shows how much of your packet data quota you’ve used so far this month.
● If you have a pre-determined quota from your operator of how much packet data you can use in a month, it’s a pain to first find the Logs application, open the packet data counter, then try and work out how much data you have left from the amount used so far.
● Data Quota shows two simple bars: one showing how much of the data for this month you have used; and one showing how much of the month has elapsed. This lets you tell at a glance if you’ve been using data up too fast or two slow, so you can be more frugal or let rip!
● On the first of each month (or whenever your quota resets on billing day), clear the packet data counter. For example: Tools -> Log -> Packet data -> Options -> Clear counters
2.40 (19th November 2011, Ovi-signed):
– Updated Anna icon using Nokia’s new templates.
– Updated Ovi Store links.
– Updated French and Italian.
Click below to download