Nokia Drop is a simple and easy way to push content to your device. With it you can:
● Change your phone’s wallpaper
● Send image to your phone (Note: images are send as a link and will be downloaded to mobile via Nokia Drop application)
● Send URL to your favourite phone browser (ie. Nokia Browser or Opera Mobile)
● Send map view or send selected location from maps.ovi.com
● Send feeds to Nokia Reader or to native browser web feed
● Nokia Drop uses Push Notifications, so no cable or Bluetooth connection is needed.
What is this app for?
Chrome extension and Firefox Add-on version 1.2 released
fixes some stability issues and problems with Nokia Maps integration
Nokia Drop is compatible with S60 5th Edition and Symbian^3 devices. Nokia Drop has been tested to work with X6-00, 5228, 5230, 5235 Ovi Music Unlimited, 5530 Exp Music, C6-00, N97, N97 mini, N8-00, C6-01, C7-00, E7-00, 5233, c5-03, 5800 (PR4+). Download the application.
Nokia Drop extensions are compatible with Firefox 3.6 & 5.0 and Chrome (latest stable).
Note: You need to install browser extension and mobile client to use this service.
Note: Make sure you have active data connection or you are in reach of WLAN coverage during the installation process. Installation uses Symbian Smart Installer, which will download and install required components if needed. Additional download may be required based on your phone configuration.
Note: To install browser extension just visit this page with Chrome or Firefox and click on installation button below.
Note: In Firefox 3.6 service icon may not appear automatically after installation. You can add it by customizing toolbar and drag&drop Nokia Drop icon to the toolbar.
1. Install Nokia Drop browser extension:
● Install to Firefox (Firefox 3.6 and 5.0) ›
● Install to Chrome (Google Chrome) ›
2. Install S60v5 Nokia Drop mobile client
● Depending on your phone configuration some components will need to be downloaded during installation.
Click below to download