For those who can’t decide what phone OS they want or want to have them all but don’t want to have all phones, this features triple booting of Android, MeeGo and Windows Phone. Its a concept phone by Mohammed Shihuzaan and its specs are some what which can be acceptable in terms of real world. Would love to see this Smartest Phone with Triple Boot and such great hardware specs.
|Nokia N10 – Triple Boot – WP – MeeGo – Android|
Nokia N10 Features and Specs:
- White-Anodized aluminum casing
- Triple booting OSs – Meego Harmattan as default OS.Other supported OSs are Android,WP7.5. Except WP and Meego, the remain one can be removed and added. Hackers can add any OS.
*Except Meego, the remains can be removed and added
- Curved Gorilla Glass CBD (AMOLED) 480 x 854, 3.9-inch capacitive. Plus LED bottom buttons, so the buttons can easily be changed in different OSs.
*Clear Black OLED capacitive touch display
- Anti-glare polariser
- Dolby Mobile sound enhancement; Dolby Headphone support
- 1 GB RAM , 32/16 GB internal. 32/16 GB external
- Dual-core 1.2GHz, Mali-400MP GPU
- FM radio with RDS
- 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps
- v2.0 microUSB (MHL), USB On-the-go
- not MicroSIM
- irremovable battery. Stand-by – Up to 380 h (2G) / Up to 450 h (3G)
The design is non-traditional with a sail-like asymmetrical face. It sort of reminds us of a sleeker, closed, Nokia communicator.
Triple Boot Menu:
- WP Mango 7.5
- MeeGo-Harmattan 1.2
- Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich
Preview with MeeGo
WP Style Preview
Let us know what do you think for this conceptual Smart Phone with Triple Boot Options?