- Change font sizes, line spacing, justification and margins; there’s also an auto-scrolling option
- Choose a background texture for book pages
- Bookmark pages, make annotations, highlight text and search a book for a text string
- Turn pages by swiping left and right or tapping the top and bottom of the page
- Sort books in All eBooks list by title, author and download date
- Check manually for software update
- Cover art in the on-device bookshelf and on-line library
- View online eReader and/or Fictionwise bookshelves on the device
- Supports books in the pdb format (You can use the software Calibre to convert files in other format into pdb file format)
- Copy your e-book files to: /Data/Others/ folder on the drive (C, E or F) that you installed eReader into
1) Open any book and double tap the screen to exit full screen mode.
2) Press the on-screen “Options” button and select “Options > Text Settings > Font”.
3) Change the font to Nokia Sans S60 or Nokia Sans TitleSmBdS60.
4) Press the “OK” button, then “Options”, then “OK” again to save the change.