● Simply shows how much of your packet data quota you’ve used so far this month.
● If you have a pre-determined quota from your operator of how much packet data you can use in a month, it’s a pain to first find the Logs application, open the packet data counter, then try and work out how much data you have left from the amount used so far.
● Data Quota shows two simple bars: one showing how much of the data for this month you have used; and one showing how much of the month has elapsed. This lets you tell at a glance if you’ve been using data up too fast or two slow, so you can be more frugal or let rip!
● On the first of each month (or whenever your quota resets on billing day), clear the packet data counter. For example: Tools -> Log -> Packet data -> Options -> Clear counters
● Incremented version to 1.32.
● Added support for Symbian^3 devices.
● Added US English, though it’s just reusing UK English at the moment.
● Added touch support, if you press the data or date bars, it will let you enter a new value; touch elsewhere to refresh.
● Fixed a touch screen bug — didn’t redraw after editing the values from the options menu.
Click below to download