It’s an old Qt project of an SVGB to SVG converter. But it isn’t fullscreen, batch converter doesn’t work on few Symbian devices.
Things were buggy/useless.
– changed Qt menu to a proper Symbian menu
– removed batch/folder converter, because it doesn’t work on Symbian
– changed the app to fullscreen
– removed the upload of not working files to developers feature
– added default Qt icon (before there was no icon)
Informations: It’s compiled via s60v5 SDK and tested on 808 FP2, could somebody please test it on Anna and s60v5
– file dialog only shows .svgb files
– new folder dialog to convert all .svgb files of an folder
– added clear option to menu to clear output – output is scrollbable (via scrollbars)
– canceling the file dialog doesn’t cause an error now