Use your Smartphone as a real Personal Assistant : Projekt is a highly versatile outliner that will help you organize your life, at work and at home. Just got a new idea ? Jot it down as a new entry into one of your Projekt lists, or into a new list. Link it to a Contact, or to a Task in the built-in Agenda. Attach a note to it, as long as you wish… You will come back to it later, modify it, link it to an image or to a sound, move it to another place.
Organize your life into hierarchical lists of all sorts:
* break the complexity of a big project into manageable tasks,
* write meeting notes or prepare presentations and lectures,
* prepare and check shopping lists, packing lists and other structured “todo” lists like cooking recipes…
* organize and comment collections of images and Music fileson your phone.
Main features of Projekt S60:
* unlimited number of hierarchical levels, for up to 1000 entries per list.
* text wrapping of entries (up to 255 characters each).
* optional checkbox, category, value, date and alarm for each entry.
* each entry can have a Note attached, in the rich text format, of unlimited length.
* up to 6 links per entry, to entries in the Contacts and Calendar applications, or to documents or multimedia files on the phone.
* large number of filtering and sorting options.
* import of lists from text files or opml files, making Projekt compatible with other outliner applications on PC or Mac.
* export of lists to files in the text format, in the html format or in the opml format.
* exchange of lists, e.g. via Bluetooth or email, between two phones running Projekt.
* large number of customization options (,fonts zoom, full screen, display of icons or “name” and “date” boxes for links…) and of keypad / keyboard shortcut commands.
Install this version if you want to link Projekt entries to calendar entries other than in the Personal calendar, on Nokia Symbian^3 (like Nokia E7, C6 or C7) and Anna (like Nokia E6, E7 or N8) phones, or if you want to hide the toolbar (like e.g. on the Nokia E6, that has a full physical keyboard and a touch screen). See the Settings option for that.