How it works
To block certain contacts, you just need to import them in the application. If later you wish to stop rejecting their calls / messages, simply delete them from the application menu. You can import contacts from the phonebook, phone log and manually. Hidden callers can also be blocked. Easy Reject keeps a log of all rejected calls and messages. Details of each rejected event can be viewed on a separate screen; blocked messages can be read and restored. Easy Reject will always be on unless you “Exit” it from “Options” -> “Exit.”
Why do you need Easy Reject?
- Keep a person off your mobile life – Easy Reject will filter both calls and messages from this contact
- Not be disturbed by low-priority calls – you may wish not to pick up calls from a specific contact at a particular moment but not seem impolite by leaving the phone ringing
- Block callers whose numbers cannot be retrieved
- Protect from call & SMS SPAM if you receive a lot of advertisement calls and/or junk SMS
- Keep your SMS communication private – messages will be filtered with no sound or light indication. However, note that calls from this person will be rejected as well
Easy Reject competitive features:
- Indicator on your phone’s status bar showing when the application is active
- Auto-start mode
- Blocked messages can be easily viewed and restored
- Various contact import options – import from phonebook, from phone log and manual import
- Full reject-entry log with a detail screen for each reject entry.
Whats New: Full support for Symbian^4 devices (Nokia N8, E7, C7, X7, 701, 808, 603, 500, C6-01)