Hermit is a remake of old board game Peg Solitaire. It has 200 game levels – 70 classic and 130 new levels created for Hermit. Game is designed to be relaxing for the user. This is achieved by design of Graphical User Interface and music composed specially for Hermit. Game interface – unparalleled elsewhere – not uses any words except tutorial and about. Game introduces two gameplay modes.
- two gameplay types:
- leave one pawn on board
- leave pawns on marked fields
- diagonal moves on more difficult levels
- changing color skin
- controlling volume level of sound and music
- three tutorial game plays
- game saving after interrupting application
- saving of best time and moves count of each level
- use headphones to enhance game experience
Game levels are grouped by board size, shape and difficulty and also by genre – classic or created for Hermit game. Game screen is designed to be as simple as possible. It is shows only game board with fields indication.Player at any time during game can check game status (playing time and moves counter) and open in-game menu by touching the screen outside the board. From in-game menu player can enter to the game settings, undo last move or leave current game. In game settings player can change sound and music volume level (this can be done also by hardware buttons), change background animated skin colors, enable or disable game fields indications and reset stored game level results.
– improved graphics performance
Click below to download