A new way to easily find information and services on the go. Have you ever wished you could spot the closest restaurant or ATM? Nokia LiveView is a fun and easy way to discover what is around you. Simply launch the app on your phone and LiveView will display the points of interests in the camera viewfinder. Nokia LiveView connects you to what you’re looking for and more exactly when and where you want it.
With LiveView you can:
- Select your interests in many different categories LiveView will filter the points of interests and present your choices
- Know your options get details, read reviews of restaurants and hotels
- Enjoy the place with one tap you can make a reservation, or navigate to the location via turn by turn walking map.
Verified: Nokia C7, Nokia E7 and Nokia N8
Not verified: Nokia C6-01, Nokia C7 Astound and Nokia X7
- Performance improvements (fixes for install issues, crashes, slowness, freezes and bug fixes)
- Live View is now available in Camera viewfinder View and List View. Tap on the screen navigation circles on the menu bar to change the views
- Tutorial to guide through the Live View usage and feature set
Known Issues and Limitations
- Walk/Drive direction may not work with devices running Nokia Maps v3.08
- Web links may have some inconsistent behavior while opening browser. In some cases, you may notice browser opened with content in background.
- After the installation is completed, if application doesn’t open on the prompt “Installation complete. Launch Live View? Yes/No”, then open it from the Main Menu -> Applications -> Live View.
Click below to download