Use the GPS feature of you mobile
GPStools hold three main pages:
- The first page is location here your position will be shown.
- On phones with magnetic sensors the compass will point to magnetic north.
- The phone needs to be rotated over all axes to calibrate the sensor,
- The second page will show a satelite overview
- Clicking on a satalite will pop-up more details of this GPS satelite.
- Your phone time can be sync’ed with the GPS time using the bottom middle button.
- The third screen can be used for tracking.
- A tail of dots will show the route you have taken.
- The scale of the ‘radar’ can be set using the bottom middle button.
Click below to download