Gravity is the first fully-featured and native Twitter client for the S60 platform. It supports multiple accounts, Twitter Search, Laconica, Ping.fm, posting of pictures via MobyPicture & TwitPic and wraps everything into a gorgeous looking interface.
Overview of Gravity’s Features:
. Compatible with Twitter and Laconica
·All functions available on your S60 phone:tweet, reply, retweet, DM, follow & unfollow, block, create favourites, search,auto-update and many more …
·Tabbed view of your Timeline, Replies, Messages, Friends, …
· Profile View to see information about a Twitter User
· Configurable Audio Alerts for Timeline/Replies/DM’s & Searches
·Auto-Connect to any Access Point and Auto-Fallback to WLAN
·Setup and use as many accounts as you want at the same time
· Group support for creating custom tabs with user-defined filters
·Post URLs from tweets to del.icio.us, Instapaper or Read It Later
·Twitter-Search section with multiple search tabs and Twitter Trends
· Post pictures to MobyPicture, TwitPic, TwitGoo, Posterous, Yfrog or img.ly
· Preview pictures from Plixi, Instagram, MobyPicture, TwitPic, TwitGoo, Flickr, Yfrog and img.ly
· Ping.fm support by simply sending “p message” or “p #group message”
· Open URLs from any Tweet
· Kinetic scrolling on S60v5 ( Nokia 5800 and Nokia N97 )
· Theme support ( fixed dark and bright theme )
· Full-Screen mode
· Includes a Homescreen Widget for the Nokia N97. Built-in auto-update function and beta access for testing the latest features
- Streaming Bug
- YouTube player fixed
- Retweet Bug
- Facebook Bug
- Big Network Bug
- Some other bugs
- The latest version brings better support for the Twitter API 1.1 and #2InstaWithLove previews.
- With a ”hotfix” for the broken Google Maps tiles download.
Install the three files in the sequence 1, 2, 3 to avoid expiry messages.