1. Install Nokia Play To
2. Switch on your home networks’ WLAN if not on by default
3. Switch on WLAN in your phone in Setting… Connectivity… WLAN and select your home network. Then select Connect and enter the password if needed and press Ok.
4. Make sure your dlna player is connected to the same network (either with LAN cable or wirelessly with a WLAN access point. ). Usually once connected the player is ready to receive media without e.g. activating dlna. Refer to the player’s user manual for more information and troubleshooting
Compatibility: Supported phone models: Nokia C6-01, Nokia C7, Nokia E7, Nokia N8 and Nokia X7
* The user interface look and feel is not finalized
* Video format (Video capture in 720p 25 fps with codecs H.264, MPEG-4) used in Nokia S^3 products’ self-captured videos is not supported in all DLNA TVs
* There is some delay depending on the video’s size and the player device (up to minutes with large videos)