List of Features:
* Quick access (one-tap) to all functions
* Raw jpeg stream (raw data received from camera)
* Various flash modes
* Exposure modes and compensation
* Image Controls: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness
* Effects: negative, sepia, black/white, natural, …
* Shooting assistance: virtual horizon, compass, sparse- and dense grids
* Camera modes: anti-shake, time lapse, bracket (for HDR), self-timer, burst shooting
* Macro modes
* Manual ISO level
* Presets (to store and load custom settings)
* Background processing: pictures are stored in background (allows faster shooting)
* 11x Digital Zoom
* Continous autofocus for photos and videos
* HD video (full quality and 15,25,30 fps),
* Video stabilization
* Expert video mode to gain full access: custom frame sizes (up to HD), video/audio bitrates, video/audio codecs, frame rates (from 1 to 30fps).
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I take pictures in 16:9 format?
When you are in photo mode, please goto “Settings” and change the image size to e.g. “4000×2248”.
How can I record videos?
To switch to video mode goto the “Camera Mode” menu item and select “Video mode”. Video recording is started with the same buttons as used for image capturing.
What are recommended settings for the Video Expert Mode?
– Video type: video/H264; profile=42801F
– Frame size: 1280 x 720
– Custom width/height: 0
– Frame rate: 30
– Video bit rate: 8000000
– Audio type: AAC
– Audio bitrate: 96000
Click below to download