Additional features are:
– Ability to pause the playback and to record audio streams to files.
– RadioSymba is compatible with S60v5 and later devices.
Hardware & Software Requirements:
– Nokia Symbian/S60 5th Edition and later devices
– At least 64 kbps Internet connection (256 kbps recommended)
– Nearly 13 MiB on your system drive (C:\), if you don’t have the latest Qt SDK on your phone
RadioSymba installer uses Nokia Smart Installer to assure all dependencies are installed on a target phone. Therefore your smartphone must meet some requirements in order to able to install RadioSymba:
– Internet connection is required during installation process;
– If your phone does not have or does have outdated Qt libraries, then approximately 13 MiB will be downloaded from the Internet. In that case, also, additional 13 MiB of free space will be needed for install, if you don’t have no Qt installed at all.
If E:\ drive exists then recorded files will be put in E:\RadioSymba\, otherwise they will be put in C:\RadioSymba\. Make sure you have enough free memory to store these recordings. Additionally, C:\RadioSymba\ directory will contain files with settings for a program.
– added: adding custom stations (see README.DIZ for details)
– added: headset controls are supported (volume/play/pause/stop)
– added: the history of last played stations can be erased
– added: press Play button during buffering to cancel the buffering and start the playback
– fixed: a short delay before you can to start a station
– fixed: only first station was always chosen from a playlist
– fixed: station restart, when selecting the same station
– fixed: pausing a station for a long time could cause a memory overflow