Mobbler is a Last.fm radio player and scrobbler for Symbian smartphones. It allows you to listen to your Last.fm radio stations and to scrobble tracks played using the standard music player.
Warning: Please note that the radio player functionality of Mobbler will use a lot of data. The makers of Mobbler cannot be held responsible for your phone bill.
How does it work:
● Sign up for Last.fm: First you will need a free Last.fm account.
● Enter your details: The first time you start Mobbler you should be asked for your Last.fm username and password. After that you can change your details by access the setting options in the menu or pressing the 8 key.
● Queuing Tracks: When Mobbler is running on your phone it will queue the tracks you listen to using the Nokia S60 Music Player.
● Online and Offline Modes: If you are in online mode, Mobbler will scrobble tracks played through the S60 Music Player. You will also be able to listen to Last.fm radio stations which will also be scrobbled. If you are in offline mode, tracks played though the S60 Music Player will be queued. Those queued tracks will be submitted to Last.fm the next time you switch to online mode. You can switch between online and offline mode using the Options menu.
● Starting Radio Stations: You can start a Last.fm radio station, using the Start a new station sub-menu. Please note that stating a station will stream mp3 data over your data connection. It is probably best if you only do this over WIFI or if you have an unlimited data plan with your operator. The makers of Mobbler cannot be held responsible for your phone bill. If you are in offline mode you will be asked to go into online mode before you can start the radio station.
● Export Queue to Log: If you want to avoid uploading your scrobbles to Last.fm using your phone’s internet connection, and don’t have wifi available, you can export the scrobble queue to a Rockbox log file. This file is saved at C:\Data\Mobbler\.scrobbler.log which you can then transfer to your PC and upload to using a uploader (these may or may not work for you).
Initially Mobbler client is completely free, but it may require a paid subscription at Last.fm depending on your location!
● Unavailable at the moment