FolderPlay features summary:
1. Decodes all usefull open-source audio formats and those, that can be ripped from CD or DVD.
2. Gapless playback, provided the same audio parameters of consecutive clips.
3. Recursively plays back folders, not playlists. Supports CUE sheets.
4. Random rewinding, even of those formats that have no time info.
5. Simplicity of the interface and small size of the app., light on battery.
6. Achieves the best audio quality possible on Symbian phones.
7. Compatible with both, 3rd FP1+ 5th ed. phones and Symbian^3
Version 1.22 (31)
– WavePack (.wv) support (16 bit, 2 channel)
– Correction of errors found.
– Quasi-gapless LAME MP3 actually worked.
– \”Parasitic\” on bolshik scrolling lists when selecting the files in the list when playing the file at the end.
– \”Departure\” program to complete the play when viewing cue-list.
– Other bug fixes
“”… everything comes to an end… Development of the project FolderPlay in my performance was over. But that “proceedings of the grave” not crumbled – spread the source code of the latest version 1.23(32). It was added “software” amplification for lossless formats (actually a piece of code А.Demidova, but in another application). Also put himself player (sis package) for Belle(S60V5 Assembly was not held). Source texts are published “as is” – additional explanations will not be given (Bo laziness already). If anyone wants to catch a fallen banner”, the Assembly is performed using a RVCT 2.2 Patch (Build 616). As it is, and whether it will meet/work using the standard compiler from the SDK can’t know… Good luck to all!””
Source Code Download: