|Nokia Belle Refresh firmware update for Nokia E6 and Nokia 500|
Official Changelog for Nokia Belle Refresh (Nokia E6 and Nokia 500):
- Bring web services to your home screen, and use them also offline with the new HTML5 browser
- Personalize your phone further with new widgets for various apps and services
- Get corrections, such as better support for Flash videos (.flv) and a time zone correction in Russia
- A new version of Nokia Maps (version 3.09), with new features, such as photos on the map, info on interesting places nearby, multi-point routes, and public transport info
- Be more productive with Microsoft Apps
- Enjoy the refreshed Music player
- Number of general performance and usability improvements
- After updating to Nokia Belle Refresh, just like after updating from Nokia Anna to Nokia Belle, some apps may not work due to compatibility issues. For more info on available apps, please contact your local Nokia support.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I am using a custom firmware, will I be able to update my phone to Belle Refresh?
Yes, you can try flashing Belle Refresh on your device with Phoenix.
Would I be able to hack / unlock / jailbreak Nokia Belle Refresh to eliminate certificate errors?
Yes, you have two ways to jailbreak Nokia Belle Refresh
- Norton Unlock Hack (Only certificate errors will be removed, component built in errors will still pop-up upon installing modded widgets)
- Trend Micro Unlock Hack (Only certificate errors will be removed, component built in errors will still pop-up upon installing modded widgets)
- Over The Air Update with Phone's software update app (Only Symbian Belle Users)
- Nokia Suite - Huge update size - around 300MB (Symbian Belle + Symbian Anna + Stock firmware users)
- Flashing with Phoenix - huge update size - around 300MB (Symbian Belle + Symbian Anna + Stock firmware users)
Discuss your experiences and issues with Nokia N8 on our forum, please Click here
Facing certificate error? To Find out its solution please Click here
For Latest Qt v4.7.4, Qt Mobility v1.2 n Qt Components v1.0 Click here