SPB Software, a leading mobile software developer, announces the release of SPB Shell 3D for Symbian^3 – a 3D user interface for end users with the best-in-class user experience and great visually appealing design.
SPB Shell 3D is a product built on SPB UI Engine – a 3D technology platform optimized for building next generation, high-performance mobile user interfaces.”Having our solution on Symbian proves clearly our multi platform approach to our toolsets. With this rollout we meet the demand of ODM, OEM and Mobile Operators As they are all looking for the ways to reduce individual development costs and shorten time to market”, said Sebastian-Justus Schmidt, CEO of SPB Software. Globally, more than 15 leading device manufacturers and mobile operators have already shipped UI solutions from SPB Software.
The SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian predecessor of the newly released SPB Shell 3D – achieved the number one best selling position world-wide and has been recognized by the number of prestigious awards such as Nokia Calling All innovators.
SPB Shell 3D for Symbian is an innovative solution that brings user interface to a new level and transforms the whole Home Screen into a 3D space. Initially released for Android it became the revenue-generating hit on the Android Market with 750 000 USD earned within 3 weeks. Now it is Symbian users’ turn to experience how SPB Shell 3D can improve the look and feel of their smartphones with astonishing 3D visual effects and highly responsive and natural UI.
With the new SPB Shell 3D Symbian users will get into the rich and engaging 3D environment with impressive 3D animation. Slick, intuitive and fast UI will make the navigation simple to allow Symbian users fully enjoy their familiar devices with the brand new features. Smart folders will help to organize the Home Screen in the most convenient way and get access to the most important apps in one click. Fast switching between screens will make the device manipulation much more effective.
•Fixed black screen after Shell loading
•Fixed registration dialog on Belle
•Fixed duplicated clock info in status bar
- Enable WiFi / Data connection on your phone.
- Copy any one of the serial key from the download package.
- Install v1.1.2382, run it and paste the serial key that you had copied in the previous step (Please note that there might be no keyboard to enter the serial key, therefore you have to copy the serial key and then press & hold on the serial key input area and you’ll be able to paste the serial key and then hit OK to continue online activation process.)
- 1. N8FanClub.com_spbshell3d_1.1.2382_signed.sis
- Install v1.1.2505 and overwrite the old version
- 2. N8FanClub.com_SPB_Shell_3D_1.2.2505_Signed.sis
- Enjoy full SBP Shell 3D on your Nokia N8 or any other Belle smartphone!!
Download Instructions - Video Guide