- 2 types of lists:
- Blacklist contains numbers you want to be blocked.
- Allow lists contain numbers which will be allowed to receive while others will be rejected.
- 3 "reject" actions for Allow lists: to reject calls, to return a prewritten text message back to the caller or to forward calls to a preset number.
- Blocking of Private and Unknown calls
- Timed activation for the lists
- Log view with tracking of the blocked calls
- Adding numbers from recent calls, contact list or manually.
- Popup window for the manually rejected calls adding to Blacklist
- A notification of the missed calls
- Floating indicator with currently activated list’s name on the standby screen
Discuss your experiences and issues with Nokia N8 on our forum, please Click here
Facing certificate error? To Find out its solution please Click here
For Latest Qt v4.7.4, Qt Mobility v1.2 n Qt Components v1.0 Click here