|A4Tech BT-310 Wireless Mouse Pairing with Nokia 808 Pure View|
Since the official user manual of A4Tech BT-310 Wireless Mouse says that it won't require any pass-code to pair with the PC, but in the case of Nokia 808 Pure View, it will ask you to enter the pass-code during the pairing process. The only key trick to pair this wireless mouse with your device is to enter "0000" as the pass-code on your Nokia 808 Pure View and voila you'll be able to use A4Tech's BT-310 Wireless Mouse on your Nokia 808 Pure View.
Step by Step Tutorial Guide
- Install the batteries in A4Tech BT-310 Wireless Mouse and turn it on by switching the power key beneath it.
- Press and hold Bluetooth button next to the power key beneath the mouse.
- You'll note that red and green light has started to blink on the mouse's wheel.
- Now open the settings app on your Nokia 808 Pure View, navigate to Connectivity> Bluetooth > Paired Devices > Options > New Paired Device
- Now your device will start scanning and will detect Bluetooth Mouse V1
- Select Bluetooth Mouse V1 and enter the pass-code as: 0000
- Now you'll be able to see the pop-up: Pairing with Bluetooth Mouse V1 is complete and you can enjoy using wireless Bluetooth Mouse on your Symbian Belle Smart Phone.
Discuss your experiences and issues with Nokia N8 on our forum, please Click here
Facing certificate error? To Find out its solution please Click here
For Latest Qt v4.7.4, Qt Mobility v1.2 n Qt Components v1.0 Click here