– All new Widgets
– Added back all original Belle ringtones and wallpapers (in case if you don’t see the wallpapers in gallery, you can get them in Z:\data\images)
– Original Belle effects re-added
– Original Belle theme restored – Nokia Evolve
Few Customizations are present which I think is really important for anyone:
2. Effects used are original Belle but you can easily switch effects by placing new effects in “C:\resource\effects\” and restarting your device.
How to Flash Symbian Belle v111.030.0609 on Nokia N8
1. Download Phoenix-Service-Software-2011.14.004.45945.exe (Latest Version)
2. Download RM-596_N8_111.030.0609_Symbian_Belle_Upakul_Rox_Danny.rar from here. (Note that its a hacked firmware, you are not required to hack your phone using Norton Hack)
3. Note that Your phone doesn’t need to be on Symbian Anna, it could be even on PR 1.0.
4. Make sure you have placed the above firmware files in folder path:
(If RM-596 folder doesn’t exist, you need to create that manually)
5. Now connect your Nokia N8 in Ovi Suite Mode with USB cable and run Phoenix
6. Goto File and hit Scan Product (wait for some time)
7. Proceed to Flashing and hit Firmware update.
And HIT OK
|Click to enlarge|
10. Now Click on REFURBISH button. The flashing process would start and might ask you to disconnect USB cable and connect it again and slightly push the power button on N8 to initiate flashing Symbian Belle Firmware. Flashing would hardly take 3 – 5 minutes on an average PC. Enjoy the latest release of Symbian Belle v111.030.0609 on your Nokia N8. (The flashing process is similar for every Symbian^3 Device, however you cannot use one device firmware on any other device)
Q: My Nokia N8 went dead after following this guide, what to do?
A: First of all, don’t worry, try to Flash your Nokia N8 in DEAD USB Mode. It will be fine.
Q: Will I need Symbian Anna Firmware on my N8 to flash Symbian Belle?
Q: Will updating to Belle or Downgrading from Belle to PR 1.0 erase my all data from the phone?
A: NO! You data would remain preserved, however backup of your important data is always recommended.
You might also like:
- Screen Shots of Symbian Belle
- Videos of Symbian Belle
- How to Flash Official Symbian Belle on Nokia C7?
- How to Flash Official Symbian Belle on Nokia E7?
- How to Flash Official Symbian Belle on Nokia E6?