SISContents - Unpacking, editing and signing of Symbian SIS packages. SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd, 5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
Main features of SISContents:
- read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
- unpack files from SIS packages;
- extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
- view and save installation PKG script;
- sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
- edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices), software dependencies, options is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
- read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
- extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
- view, extract images from and edit multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages;
- modify themes for S60 platform.
Compatibility: Windows XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server/Windows 7
You can follow us on
or join our
to keep yourself updated on all the latest Symbian^3 News, Apps, HD Games, Themes and more.
Discuss your experiences and issues with Nokia N8 on our forum, please
Facing certificate error? To Find out its solution please
For Latest Qt v4.7.4, Qt Mobility v1.2 n Qt Components v1.0
Stay Connected To Get Free Updates!
Subscribe via Email
Didn't find what you have been looking for? Try out the Search box...
All the content available here is just for Educational and Trial Purposes and have been collected from internet. You must agree to download the content at your own risk! If you like the content, you must buy it from the original developer of the content